Justice Day: Recording Justice Day: Recording

Reminds me of Arcanum.

A 10 for bringing back memories. Incredibly solid orchestration.

the Battle of the Gods the Battle of the Gods

Envvvvy

EastWest is amazing, isn't it? Wish I could afford it.

Not to say that it is ALL EastWest making this sound great. Masterfully composed.

Day of the Tentacle Cover Day of the Tentacle Cover

Woah!

It's like I'm 12 again! What memories...

Distorted Reality. Distorted Reality.

Distortion is okay, clipping is not.

Turn the gain down and this would've been a fine song but there simply is no excuse for bad mixing. Especially since there weren't many instruments to mix.

newgrounds is for fags newgrounds is for fags

The voice of god in a song!

5/5 10/10.

Dude...I'm gonna go find a room. It's going to be a blank white room with no windows. All that will be in it is a small wooden chair.

I am going to enter that room, close and lock the door behind me, and then sit down. I will then proceed to sit there and stare at the wall until I die. Why you ask? Because now that I've experienced the best 29 minutes and 3 seconds life itself has to offer there's not a single reason to keep on living.

ph0ne responds:

hai

Darkbytexx- Invasion Darkbytexx- Invasion

Not bad

It's okay...but the panning is messed up. That really needs to be fixed. That'll drive you crazy.

Mario and Yoshi Mario and Yoshi

Niceness

Wow...I wish my first song sounded this good. Very well done. Nice pan too.

General_Leo - Darkness General_Leo - Darkness

I really liked this

It has a nice feel to it. The strings rule. I could point out stuff I would have done diffrently but nothing I can say doesn't work. Nice one! This goes on my playlist.

LoneEagle responds:

Aww come one man, i would've really liked it if you pointed out stuff. It can only help me. Thanks for the review, i'll go and check your stuff too.

_-=[Insanity Inside]=-_ _-=[Insanity Inside]=-_

I liked it!

Very smooth, moody, and cool. The piano is a little dry. I would try a bit of reverb or echo on it but that's just me. 5!

MaestroSorrow responds:

That is a pretty good idea... I will have to do so right away ^^.